April 1, 2016

Life Happens

Hey, what’s up, hello.


I haven’t seen this screen in a while… my Google Drive folder that I save my blog drafts in, that is. Life has been a rollercoaster the past few months, so I figured I would drop in and update the blog for anyone that still reads it (shoutout to Granny Barbara, you da real MVP). But no really, LIFE:


Since my last post, I’ve joined Phi Mu, which was such a wonderful decision…








I found out I was going to be an Orientation Leader this upcoming year (check out my blog post I wrote after Orientation here, and you’ll understand why I decided to be an Orientation Leader)...





Jared and I got back together (and he has a new puppy)...




And I went to Disney World with three awesome friends over Spring Break!








So, yes. Awesome stuff happening. Of course, with all the awesome stuff, you gotta have some stress and weirdness, too. Classes, extra-curriculars, things that pop up spontaneously, realizing you have an essay due two hours before it’s due and you haven’t even read the prompt… Yeah! Stress happens. But throughout the entire process, you have times (like Easter) that make you realize why all of this is happening. Every time I am low, I know I can turn to God and feel His presence. It reminds me that I do not give Him nearly enough attention as I could, but even though that’s true, He not only still loves me, but He still encourages me, too.

If any of you are having some “life happens” moments, just pause, breathe, and rest in His presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment